Send a Cake has been proactive in its approach to the Coronavirus by emphasizing health, hygiene & safety. We are following all of the World Health Organization’s recommendations and are taking the appropriate steps and actions to prevent the spread of the virus.
We have implemented the following:
- All team members are equipped with N95 masks, gloves and full face guards.
- Our facility has been completely sprayed down with Electrostatic Disinfection to kill any chances of existing virus or bacteria.
- All team members are encouraged to wash their hands several times daily.
- Disinfectant spray and cleaners are readily stocked with ample time for the team to thoroughly sanitize all stations at the beginning, throughout and end of each day.
- Clorox wipes are used to wipe down all door handles and flat surfaces in common areas.
- Send a Cake's management team reviews daily to inquire on everyone’s health and to inquire on any health issues or concerns.
Send a Cake's objective is focus on hygiene and prevention. We have stressed with all team members to:
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and throw it away.
- Over clean surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe (supplies available on site).
- Stay home when you are sick. Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- We have asked our team to take care of themselves, stock up on groceries and to avoid crowded areas or any potential risks during this time. Our wonderful team is completely on board and takes this concern seriously.
We are staying continuously updated with the news daily and will continue doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our team and all of our customers. Thank you so much.
James Siew - Owner
Send a Cake